- Completed Koppers’ initial rollout of the American Chemistry Council’s Responsible Care® initiative, with certification to begin in early 2015
- Initiated Responsible Care® Product Safety Code implementation
- Instituted safety and productivity improvements across our CMC business unit
- Held two tank car safety training events in partnership with local communities and agencies
- Significantly reduced municipal water use at Australian facilities
- Achieved more than $1.4 million in energy-efficiency related cost savings
The Koppers 2014 Performance Tables are a comprehensive set of indicators and metrics regarding the company's economic, social and environmental performance. The data reflects the results of Koppers business operations during 2012, 2013 and 2014 and has been collected from across the company's global facilities.